自《紫月说:紫月多语种朗读爱国红歌系列视频》发布以来,时时有关注者私信我:需求干系视频的外文语种与中文对照文稿,以是紫月这里以视频加文章的形式发布干系文稿,以及配上干系视频对应的语种文稿,希望能帮助到以往有干系需求的关注者,也希望这里能帮助到爱好干系语种外语爱好者,更希望能让以往有些外语根本的朋友重新拾起昔日学习外语兴趣。
我们携手并肩向天下传播中国文化,弘扬中国精神。

紫月英文朗读同一首歌音频加中英文比较文稿 休闲娱乐

我是紫月,一个长居外洋的中国人,我把“同一首歌”用英语说给你听:

同一首歌 中英文对照文稿:

鲜花曾见告我你若何走过

Flowers used to tell me how you have gone through.

大地知道你心中的每一个角落

The earth knows every corner of your heart.

甜蜜的梦啊谁都不会错过

Sweet dreams we never try to let slip.

终于迎来本日这欢聚时候

At last we come into this gathering moment.

星光洒满了所有的童年

Stars shed in everyone’s childhood.

风雨走遍了天下的角落

In winds and rains we track all over the world.

同样的感想熏染给了我们同样的渴望

The same feeling concludes to our same yearning.

同样的欢快给了我们同一首歌

And the same glee gives us the same song.

水千条山万座我们曾走过

Thousands of waters and mountains we have been going across.

每一次相逢和笑脸都彼此铭刻

The coming-cross and laughter of each other should be remembered.

在阳光残酷欢快的日子里 我们手拉手啊想说的太多

In the days of sun and joy we are hand in hand with endless talk which’s no need to be spoken.

阳光想渗透所有的措辞

The sun’s soaking in all the languages.

春天把友好的故事传说

And the spring carries our friendly stories.

同样的感想熏染给了我们同样的渴望

The same feeling concludes to our same yearning.

同样的欢快给了我们同一首歌

And the same glee gives us the same song.

我是紫月,刚刚是把“同一首歌”用英语说给你听。
我说,你听。