Never had one before
什么 自己的房间吗
What?A room to yourself?
自己的床
A bed
那这就有了
Well,you have one now
二、
你所做的很伟大
I think,what you’re doing is so great…
你对他洞开了大门
to open up your home…to him
改变了他的人生
Honey,you’re changing that boy’s life
不
No
是他改变我
He’s changing mine
三、
还记不记得我们初次见面
Do you remember when wo first met
我们去城里最乱那片
We went to that horrible part of
给你买那些该死的衣服
town to buy those dreadful clothes?
我有点害怕 你却见告我不用担心
And I was a little bit scared and you told me not to worry about
由于有你在 还记得吗
Because you had my back. Do you remember that?
如果有人扑向我
And if anyone tried to get to me
你会拦住他们 对吗
you would have stopped them,alright?
当你和SJ一起在那辆车里时
And when you and SJ were in that car wreck
你怎么处理哪个安全气囊的
What did you do to that airbag?
我挡住了 -你挡住了
I stopped it.-You stopped it
你挡住它了
You stopped it
球队便是你的家 迈克尔
This team is your family,Michael
你得从那些家伙手中保护你的队友
You have to protect them from those guys
托尼是这里的四分卫 对吧
Tony here is your quarterback,alright?
你得保护他的盲测
You protect his blind side
你看着他的时候 想着我
When you look at him,you think of me
你如何护着我 就如何护着他
How you had my back. How you have his
欧姆罗帕是你的进攻后卫
Oomaloompah here is your tailback
看着他的时候 想想SJ
When you look at him,you think of SJ
想你不会让任何人任何事伤到他 对吗
How you never let anyone or anything to hurt him
明白我的意思吗
You understand me?
懂了吗 那柯林斯和陶西师长西席呢
You got it?-What about Collins and Mr.Tuohy?
好吧 他们也可能在队里
Fine.They can be on the team too
你会保护我们的家 对吗 迈克尔
Are you gonna protect the family,Michael?
是的 夫人
Yes,Ma’am
四、
这孩子是我的队员 我的队员
This young man plays for my team.My team!
我会像保护自己儿子一样保护他
And I will defend him like he’s my own son
管你是哪来的忘八乡巴佬
Against you or any other redneck son of a bitch!
五、
理解勇气是件难事
Courage is a hard thing to figure
你可以由于笨主张或缺点产生勇气
You can have courage based on a dumb idea or mistake
但你不应该去质疑长辈
But you’re not supposed to question adaults
不该质疑你的教练 或者你的老师
Or your coach or your teacher
由于他们定下了规矩
Because they make the rules
他们大概是最懂的人
Maybe they know best
但大概不是
But maybe they don’t
这都取决于你是谁 你从哪来
It all depends on who you are,where you come from
难道不会有最少1/600的人
Didn’t at least one of six hundred guys
考虑过放弃
think about giving up
而转投另一边吗
And joining with the other side?
我是说 去世亡之谷是个悲剧
I mean,valley of death that’s pretty salty stuff
以是勇气是很奇妙的
That’s why courage it’s tricky
你该当总是对别人百依百顺吗
Should you always do what others tell you to do?
有时你可能乃至不知道你为什么这么做
Sometimes you might not even know why you’re doing something
任何笨伯都可能有勇气
I mean any fool can have courage
但光彩 才是你有所为
But honor,that’s the real reason you
有所不为的真正动因
either do something or you don’t
那才是真正的你 才是你想成为的你
It’s who you are and maybe who you want to be
若为主要的事情努力而失落去生命
If you die trying for something important
难么你就拥有光彩和勇气
Then you have both honor and courage
这非常好
And that’s pretty good
六、
我想让你做任何你想做的事
I want you to do whatever you want
这是你的决定 迈克尔 这是你自己的人生
It is your decision,Michael.It’s your life