Hi,Carol!Where's Tom?
萨姆:你好,Carol!
Tom在哪儿?
He's upstairs.He's having a bath.
卡罗尔:他在楼上。他正在沐浴。
Tom!
卡罗尔:Tom!
Yes?
汤姆:什么事?
Sam's here.
卡罗尔:Sam来了。
I'm nearly ready.
汤姆:我立时就好。
Hello,Sam.Have a cigarette.
汤姆:你好,Sam。来只烟。
No,thanks,Tom.
萨姆:不,感激,Tom。
Have a glass of whisky then.
汤姆:那么来杯威士忌吧。
OK.Thanks.
萨姆:好的。感激。
Is dinner ready,Carol?
汤姆:饭好了吗,Carol?
It's nearly ready.
卡罗尔:立时就好。
We can have dinner at seven o'clock.
卡罗尔:7点钟我们可以用饭。
Sam and I had lunch together today.
汤姆:Sam和我本日一起吃的午饭。
We went to a restaurant.
汤姆:我们去了一家饭店。
What did you have?
卡罗尔:你们吃什么?
We had roast beef and potatoes.
汤姆:我们吃的是烤牛肉和土豆。
Oh!
卡罗尔:噢!
What's the matter,Carol?
汤姆:怎么了,Carol?
Well,you're going to have roast beef and potatoes again tonight!
卡罗尔:唉,今晚你们又要吃烤牛肉和土豆。
Hello,Sam.Come in.
卡罗尔:你好,Sam。进来。
Hi,Sam.We're having lunch.
汤姆:你好,Sam。我们正在吃午饭。
Do you want to have lunch with us?
汤姆:你跟我们一起吃午饭吗?
No,thank you,Tom.I've already had lunch.
萨姆:不,感激,Tom。我已经吃过饭了。
I had lunch at half past twelve.
萨姆:我在12点半吃的。
Have a cup of coffee then.
卡罗尔:那么喝一杯咖啡吧。
I've just had a cup,thank you.
萨姆:我刚喝了一杯,感激。
I had one after my lunch.
萨姆:我是在饭后喝的。
Let's go into the living room,Carol.
汤姆:让我们到客厅里去吧,Carol。
We can have our coffee there.
汤姆:我们可以在那里喝咖啡。
Excuse the mess,Sam.
卡罗尔:请体谅,Sam。
This room's very untidy.
卡罗尔:这间房间非常乱。
We're packing our suitcases.
卡罗尔:我们正在整顿我们的手提箱。
We're going to leave tomorrow.
卡罗尔:来日诰日我们就要走了。
Tom and I are going to have a holiday.
卡罗尔:Tom和我准备去度假。
Aren't you lucky!
萨姆:你们真幸运!
When are you going to have a holiday,Sam?
汤姆:你准备什么时候去度假,Sam?
I don't know.I've already had my holiday this year.
萨姆:我不知道。今年我已度过假了。
Where did you go?
卡罗尔:你去哪了?
I stayed at home!
萨姆:我呆在家里了!
Hello,Ken.
乔治:你好,Ken。
Hello,George.
肯:你好,George。
Have you just been to the cinema?
乔治:你刚去过电影院吗?
Yes,I have.
肯:是的,我刚去过。
What's on?
乔治:上映什么?
'Paris in the Spring'.
肯:"巴黎之春"。
Oh,I've already seen it.
乔治:噢,我已经看过了。
I saw it on television last year.
乔治:我是在去年在电视上看的。
It's an old film,but it's very good.
乔治:这是部老电影。但它很好。
Paris is a beautiful city.
肯:巴黎是座俏丽的城市。
I've never been there.
乔治:我从未去过。
Have you ever been there,Ken?
乔治:你去过吗,Ken?
Yes,I have.I was there in April.
肯:是的,我去过。我4月份在那儿。
Paris in the spring,eh?
乔治:那是巴黎之春,是吗?
It was spring,but the weather was awful.
肯:是春天,但景象太糟了。
It rained all the time.
肯:一贯不才雨。
Just like London!
乔治:就象伦敦一样!
Is my car ready yet?
伍德师长西席:我的汽车修睦了吗?
I don't know,sir.
做事员:我不知道,师长西席。
What's the number of your car?
做事员:您的汽车牌号是多少?
It's LFZ 312 G.
伍德师长西席:它是LFZ 312 G。
When did you bring it to us?
做事员:您什么时候送来的?
I bought it here three days ago.
伍德师长西席:3天前我送来的。
Ah yes,I remember now.
做事员:啊 是的,我现在记起来了。
Have your mechanics finished yet?
伍德师长西席:你们的机器师修睦了吗?
No,they're still working on it.
做事员:没有,他们还在修呢。
Let's go into the garage and have a look at it.
做事员:让我们到车库去看一下吧。
Isn't that your car?
做事员:这难道不是您的车吗?
Well,it was my car.
伍德师长西席:唔,这曾是我的车。
Didn't your have a crash?
做事员:难道您没有出车祸吗?
That's right.
伍德师长西席:对的。
I drove it into a lamp-post.
伍德师长西席:我把汽车撞在电线杆上了。
Can your mechanics repair it?
伍德师长西席:你们的机器师能修睦吗?
Well,they're trying to repair it,sir.
做事员:啊,他们正设法修呢,师长西席。
But to tell you the truth,
做事员:不过说实在的,
you need a new car!
做事员:您须要一辆新车了!
Good afternoon.I believe that this house is for sale.
奈杰儿:下午好。我想这屋子是要出售吧。
That's right.
伊恩:对的。
May I have a look at it,please?
奈杰儿:我可以看一看吗?
Yes,of course.Come in.
可以,当然可以。请进。
How long have you lived here?
奈杰儿:您在这里住了多永劫光?
I've lived here for twenty years.
伊恩:我在这里住了20年了。
Twenty years!That's a long time.
奈杰儿:20年!
这么久。
Yes,I've been here since 1976.
伊恩:是的,从1976年起我就住在这里。
Then why do you want to sell it?
奈杰儿:那么您为什么要卖掉它呢?
Because I've just retired.
伊恩:由于我刚退休。
I want to buy a small house in the country.
伊恩:我想在乡下买幢小房子。
How much does this house cost?
奈杰儿:这幢屋子多少钱?
£68,500.
伊恩:68,500英镑。
That's a lot of money!
奈杰儿:那可是一大笔钱呢!
It's worth every penny of it.
伊恩:它确实值这么多钱。
Well,I like the house,
奈杰儿:啊,我喜好这屋子,
but I can't decide yet.
奈杰儿:但我还不能决定。
My wife must see it first.
奈杰儿:我妻子必须先来看一看。
Women always have the last word.
伊恩:女人总是末了说了算的。